Traditional Prescription Filling
We are a Full Service Pharmacy. We have been taking care of families for over 25 years. We accept most insurance plans and will have you in and out quickly. Our average wait time is around 5 minutes. Here is what you can expect:
- A knowledgeable and friendly pharmacist and staff
- Confidential prescription, supplement, and over the counter advice
- Quick service: We respect your time and will have you in and out quickly
- Medication & chart review with private counseling available in a private room
- Specialized medication adherence packaging
- FREE delivery to your home, office or medical facility
- Wide selection of high quality over the counter medicine
- High quality supplements with access to over 20,000 health-building products on our online portal
Our prices beat prices found at large pharmacy chains. To transfer your prescriptions simply give us a quick callor click the “contact me” button on the homepage and we will call you duringnormal business hours.
Our location is proud to provide Medically Synchronized Services to our customers. Our Medication Sync program helps us bring together a customer’s medical and pharmaceutical resources in real time to achieve better, more efficient health goals. Our Patient Care Team Members will work with you to where all of your medications are filled together at or around the same day of the month. With medication synchronization, you don’t have to call us if you’re too busy. Our computer system flags us to call you when it’s time!
Medicare Part D Counseling
All of our Pharmacists are trained to go through your medications with you to help determine what Medicare Part D plan is right for you. We can help you understand the in’s and out’s of your Medicare Part D plan and help you save time and money through out the year. Private Consultation is available in our Consultation Room where your privacy is insured.
Specialty Compounding and Specialty Flavoring
Compounding uses special chemicals, liquids, powders, and other raw materials to make customized medications under a doctor’s directions to meet special patient needs. Our staff is trained in Compounding:
- Non oral Formulations to help reduce systemic side effects
- Different strengths, dosage forms that may not be commercially available (e.g. Progestrone Cream or Capsules)
- Custom flavoring to alter the taste of medicine for our little patients
- Medicine to meet your Veterinary needs (e.g. flavored treats)
- Topical formulations for scars, wound care and pain management
- Nutritional Supplementation to meet your Wellness needs
Food Sensitivities Testing Available
Food Sensitivities and related diseases affect at least 100 million people worldwide. Food Sensitivities cause a wide variety of illnesses ranging from skin rashes and headaches to chronic intestinal diseases. Identifying Food Sensitivities may help with the following symptoms:
- Bloating/Stomach Pain
- Inability to lose weight
- Joint Pain
- Craving Sugar
A good food sensitivity test employs unique methods that detect both IgG antibody and Immune Complexes together to determine the reactivity of each sample against a wide variety of food antigens.
Contact us to learn more and seek health and abundance for you and your loved ones.